Want to join our live prayer call or want a daily devotional message?
Call into the group prayer line and a prayer leader will be on the line waiting for you daily from 6:00am-6:30am.
712-770-4160 access code 414027#
Prayer warriors please pray the following:
1) Please pray for my family of the loss of 5 people in the matter of 2 months. Please pray my family has the Holy Spirit, Grace and the Father's love to bind our wounds, unify us and keep us focused on You Lord.
2) Please be with my Sister dealing with the loss of her daughter, my beloved Niece.
3) Please be with another Niece, Lisa in dealing with the loss of my nephew, Jon her husband.
4) Please Lord continue to help me and make me whole as I am committed and working on my mental health, spiritual health and unapologetically focused on myself and self care as dealing with so many losses and the pressures of everyday life, job and being present for everyone.
5) I am so thankful to be employed and blessed; Lord, I am praying to get the DHHS Public Health Analyst position and be in my new position October 2020. I want to walk in my Purpose. I also pray for discernment in my new business opportunities and you direct me if Nicole's or Danielle's/which direction and opportunity to take.
6) Bless my family, Zion Family, the world, our world leaders, our US President & Vice President as the bible says to pray over authority. Praying for humanity as a whole for us to be obedient for when Jesus returns we want to be invited in the gates of Heaven.
7) Praying for healing, covering and protection for Snr Pastor Battle & Family of COVID-19, ALL of our Pastors, Zion Church and their families everywhere. Lord grant us as the Victor and better than we were going into COVID-19, please Lord identify to each and everyone one of us what it is we are to learn from our experiences, teach us Lord, what we are going through and please direct our next steps toward what you would have us do Lord.
8) Praying Lord you help me to overcome my human struggles and behaviors that hurt and harm others and myself. Please forgive me for the ways I stumble.
9) Praying for my Aunt Joyce at the loss of Uncle Demp.
10) Thanking Jesus for recovering my brother from COVID-19 and that him and his family remain health and protected.
11) Allow me LORD to WALK IN MY PURPOSE. As 1John1 NLT says, "But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin. Cleanse us Lord from our struggles and unite the world.
12) Praying for all of the mental health specialists that are helping us to heal, take back our power and grow. Bless them abundantly Lord.