Want to join our live prayer call or want a daily devotional message?
Call into the group prayer line and a prayer leader will be on the line waiting for you daily from 6:00am-6:30am.
712-770-4160 access code 414027#
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Hello, my name is Vonda Arey, and I'm a current member at Zion Landover. I am writing to request prayer for my husband and I, for our marriage, and for our family to unite together as one. Specifically, I would like prayer for our children, that they all come and return back to the Lord...some have made a commitment to Christ and others have not.
Could you please also pray for my husband, who has made a confession of salvation, but need godly mentoring to help him in his walk with Christ. Also, I would like prayer for myself that God will help me to be His example of love in our marriage. It get rough sometimes but I'm committed and want to make my marriage work...I pray my husband feel the same.
Thank you so much for your prayers, and I'm praying for you all as well. God bless you, and may heaven continue to smile upon you.
In Christ Love,
Please pray for me as I go to receive my second vaccine shot tomorrow. Thank you Zion family
Please prayer that my family and I receive financial relief.
Please Pray for my Family We need Money for Rent Food Living Expenses Thank you.
I would like to start by acknowledging how blessed I am. I am in the process of trying to purchase my first home and it has been an uphill climb. I am running out of patience and feel a little discouraged. This past weekend’s message about being in “God’s Waiting Room” resonated with me. Please pray that my dream of homeownership comes true and that God continues to provide me with patience.
I want to thank God that my husband made through this surgery. I pray that he has a full and speedy recovery. I am not able to visit him due to COVID-19 restrictions. I pray he will be home soon. I pray through all of this it will make are marriage stronger
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughters Ann and Kristin, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel, Ann(also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband) and Kristin,
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Please pray Gwendolyn Davis-Atamu.
She is in the hospital with Calciphylaxis and not doing well. She is in Washington Hospital Center. Please pray that the doctor's have her best interest and give her the best care possible
Please pray for Mazdak Merrikh and his family as he battles COVID. He is in the hospital at this time.
Dear Zion family I ask that you pray with me about my federal and state tax situation that is not looking good, I believe in pray and God and this strong prayer community at zion, please pray that God will bless me with a miracle, or see me thru this some kind of way. In Jesus holy name I pray, thank you zion family and thank you Father in heaven...