Want to join our live prayer call or want a daily devotional message?
Call into the group prayer line and a prayer leader will be on the line waiting for you daily from 6:00am-6:30am.
717-908-1834 access code 414027#
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for a friend's mother, Ms. Joyce who suffered a stroke and is recovering. Praying for a speedy recovery, healing.
God is all powerful and merciful. Thank You Jesus!
Pray for my son. His name is Divine. He is drinking and drugging. He suffers from mental illness. He is missing right now.
Please pray for a better relationship with my daughter and my husband. My daughters improvement in school. The health and well being of my family.
Finding a church home.
My Son-n-Law’s mother is in the hospital fighting for her life. I pray for the strength of his family and a full recovery for his mother. I know that God is in control and I trust Him.
Hello, I am lifting up my marriage. I am asking for prayer. My marriage is in shambles, the enemy is working hArd trying to steal my peace and joy. Infidelity has found its way, he is doing whatever he wants. Please pray for my family.
I NEED A FULL TIME JOB
Hi Family. First, I pray for ZION Church, Pastor, Wife, and family, and STAFF that kept my household grounded from 2009!
I know prayer works, but I've learned how to deal with situations and thank God through the bad and ugly. At this moment I feel prayer for peace, guidance, knowledge, and wisdom is needed more than ever from a village.
I'm a Mom of 4 daughters. College, Senior, Sophomore, and 3rd grade. We've been making it with my husband income and no additional help, even though I applied for food assistance (Not qualified). Yes, a family of six can use the assistance. I lost my job in March due to Cov-id. Now that I'm ready to return for work, my mom was diagnosed with a brain disease (PSP) that requires me to care for her. I'm reaching out for additional resources that can help her, but it's been time consuming and physically draining when you have kids virtual learning. God is still good!
Zion family, I just ask that you send prayers up for our health, love, wisdom, marriage, parenthood, college tuition, income and that others can learn from our trying times.
I will continue to pray for my ZION family prayer wall also!
Please pray and agree that all my family members get saved!
God I first want to thank you for your covering over my family during covid-19. Even though I lost my job you still manage to bless us with all our needs.
I have a special prayer for my husband, lately we have just seemed like to passing ships and when we do have to deal with each other it's always unpleasant.
I love my husband, and just need to figure out how we can reconnect. The only thing we agree on is the well being of our Children. I'm just praying for peace in our house, in our marriage and for us to figure out how to reconnect. It is in the blood of Jesus I pray this prayer...Amen!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.