Want to join our live prayer call or want a daily devotional message?
Call into the group prayer line and a prayer leader will be on the line waiting for you daily from 6:00am-6:30am.
712-770-4160 access code 414027#
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for the person who just stole money from my bank account. That Jesus will save that person that stole from me. Also, I can get my money back that was stolen from me. Please pray for the unspoken prayer requests or the ones I just do not want to type at the moment.
Prayer warriors please pray the following:
1) Please pray for my family of the loss of 5 people in the matter of 2 months. Please pray my family has the Holy Spirit, Grace and the Father's love to bind our wounds, unify us and keep us focused on You Lord.
2) Please be with my Sister dealing with the loss of her daughter, my beloved Niece.
3) Please be with another Niece, Lisa in dealing with the loss of my nephew, Jon her husband.
4) Please Lord continue to help me and make me whole as I am committed and working on my mental health, spiritual health and unapologetically focused on myself and self care as dealing with so many losses and the pressures of everyday life, job and being present for everyone.
5) I am so thankful to be employed and blessed; Lord, I am praying to get the DHHS Public Health Analyst position and be in my new position October 2020. I want to walk in my Purpose. I also pray for discernment in my new business opportunities and you direct me if Nicole's or Danielle's/which direction and opportunity to take.
6) Bless my family, Zion Family, the world, our world leaders, our US President & Vice President as the bible says to pray over authority. Praying for humanity as a whole for us to be obedient for when Jesus returns we want to be invited in the gates of Heaven.
7) Praying for healing, covering and protection for Snr Pastor Battle & Family of COVID-19, ALL of our Pastors, Zion Church and their families everywhere. Lord grant us as the Victor and better than we were going into COVID-19, please Lord identify to each and everyone one of us what it is we are to learn from our experiences, teach us Lord, what we are going through and please direct our next steps toward what you would have us do Lord.
8) Praying Lord you help me to overcome my human struggles and behaviors that hurt and harm others and myself. Please forgive me for the ways I stumble.
9) Praying for my Aunt Joyce at the loss of Uncle Demp.
10) Thanking Jesus for recovering my brother from COVID-19 and that him and his family remain health and protected.
11) Allow me LORD to WALK IN MY PURPOSE. As 1John1 NLT says, "But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin. Cleanse us Lord from our struggles and unite the world.
12) Praying for all of the mental health specialists that are helping us to heal, take back our power and grow. Bless them abundantly Lord.
Prayer warriors please pray for the following
1) People to get saved
2) Backsliding to stop focus on things of the world, but on winning souls
3) Healing for family member
4) Healing for all those that are sick with COVID-19 or anything else
5) Pray for all people everywhere in all communities that are dealing with depression and that if they are saved, that Jesus will show them real to go for free.
6) That those who are truly saved, will not focus on ourselves or things of the world, but instead on winning souls.
7) Pray for provision in all areas according to the will of the Lord Jesus.
Thanks for praying!
Prayers for those who have lost jobs, homes, businesses, family members and suffering financially due to shift in income and that there be a solution for those in forbearance in mortgage long term with a reasonable option to pay back so that no one loses their home. May God cover this election and the black and brown communities right to vote. Pastor Battle recovery and cover family and friends who have COVID.
Prayer for Pastor Battle and the Battle family, for manifestation of God’s healing power, and a full recovery...in Jesus name.
Prayer warriors, someone orignally told us one thing. I am not sure if they were joking about what they said to me. If my they were not joking, please pray that Jesus will change their heart.
Jesus will give me the desires of my heart as soon as I gradurate in 2023. A person to help me with my God-given dreams and Jesus will provide me money and all the other things I need. That I can stop crying over small and big things.
Praying for full recovery for Pastor Battle as he battles the COVID19 and a hedge of protection around his family and the entire Zion Church Family.
May God continue to keep watch between me and thee!
I was on Facebook today 9-9-2020 and read about Pastor Keith Battle. He has COVID-19. If you are saved, please pray for him and his family.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Please join me in praying for my 3 daughters ages 13,8, & 5. Help them to learn at a young age that God is in control of every situation, God has the final say. They are currently dealing and adjusting to my decision to divorce their dad.
God I want them to know this was not an easy decision but the best one for us all. Please release all negative thoughts and feelings from them God. Help them to understand this was not their fault.
Help me God to be the best example of a God-fearing woman for them. Help me mold them into amazing women.